Winter blues ...hoodie!

For those of you who know me or have SMA you will understand my hate for coat shopping. Some of you will be surprised to know that I do actually like to look 'nice' despite the fact that often you may turn up at my house to find me looking like a tramp in unmatching PJs!

I love the summer as without heavy jumpers I can move my arms. Well this winter I am prepared for whatever the weather throws at me, as I have this ...


It is the trendiest looking cape I have found, really warm and it has a hood! Gotta love a hoodie!

You can get one yourself here at Tesco - worry not though, you don't need to be a wheelie to benefit from this great find, one of my colleagues at work, who is pregnant, wants one as she thinks it will be great as an alternative to the maternity range!

Comments